When a loved one passes away, there can be a lot of unanswered questions such as:
  • Who I need to inform and how?
  • What steps do I need to take in order to protect the estate?
  • What I need to do with the will?
  • There is no will, and we only have this house, what we do now?
  • There is no will, who will inherit the estate and what do I need to do?
  • My father/mother passed away without a will and my other parent is in a nursing home with questionable capacity, what steps to I need to take?
  • How do I collect life insurance, retirement/pension benefits and other non-probated assets?
If you need to probate a will, contest a will, probate a will as a muniment of title, prepare and file an affidavit of heirship or a small estate affidavit, I can help you. There are a number of options when it comes to settle the estate of a loved one, I will make sure that you understand what your options are and help you make informed decisions regarding the path to pursue.

I will hold your hand during this difficult process because I understand how it feels to lose a loved one. Call me to schedule a consultation. Remember, some of these processes have strict deadlines imposed by state law; therefore, you need to act as soon as possible.